- Do you suffer from any of the below ailments? Don’t Worry. It can be cured by correct & continuous yoga therapy. Dr. G. Ramakrishnan’s yoga therapy will get you out of this quickly!
- Back pain, Knee Pain, neck pain treatment, Shoulder Pain, Migraine, Headache, Sinusitis, Sleeping Disorders including Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, Sneezing
- Central Serous Retinopathy, Eye Blinking, Glaucoma (uncontrolled)
- Obesity, Diabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, Menstrual Disorders, Hernia, Urinary / Stress Incontinence
- Parkinson’s, Respiratory Disorders
- Stress, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Digestive Disorder…
Why Patanjalee for Yoga?
Unlike in many yoga institutes, Yoga Therapy sessions in patanjalee are not just bulk yoga batches. Rather, Patanjalee Inst of Yoga & Therapy offers ‘one-on-one’ Yoga Therapy sessions at any convenient time for students because Dr. G. Ramakrishnan believes that for yoga therapy to be effective, “the mind needs to be relaxed.”
He gives utmost care about his members to cure the diseases. He is not only a highly trained and experienced Yoga Therapist, he is also a compassionate human being.
The way , he diagnoses the cause of the disorder is extraordinary. He continuously observe the members and diagnose the root cause of the disorder. And with his years of expertise, he provides the exact yoga therapy to the members. He cures the members and send them off completely cured within a short period of yoga practice.
Pain? Then don’t wait. Get the proper consultation and yoga therapy from Dr.Ramakrishnan.
We give the best yoga therapy in chennai, India. To get appointment call : +91 944 555 1965
Rather than simply treat a specific complaint (can be symptom), yoga seeks its root cause to improve the functioning of various systems of the body in a holistic manner: lowering stress, improving immunity, relaxing muscle tension, improving posture, boosting mood. Do all these things (and more) through a yoga practice and the body is able to correct many problems on its own.
Yoga flushes away the waste products, the toxins of all the glands and organs of your body.
The autonomic nervous system is divided into the sympathetic system (fight-or-flight response) and parasympathetic system (Relaxation Response). Maximum healing in the body takes place during the Relaxation Response state. When you do yoga, it turns the Relaxation Response on. The body seizes this chance to turn on the healing mechanisms in full throttle.
Sometimes medicines provide harmful side effects without permanent cure for the disorder. But proper and continuous yoga therapy can provide lasting relief from disorders without any side effects.